Monday, January 18, 2010

Cloth Toilet Paper-Update

So the cloth TP has been a big hit with Tris and I. When I have to use paper, I feel a little sensitive. Ha! We have had guests use them and report that we might be crazy, but that it was really nice. And the roommates have started using them. Already real toilet paper consumption has gone down. I washed them for the first time a couple of days ago. They haven't been sewn and I wasn't sure that they wouldn't just fray and fall apart. They didn't. I was able to wait for 7 days before I washed them and I only washed them because they were filling up their bag.

This time, however the bag is filling up much faster, so I know the roomies are using them! Woohoo! Also, real quick, one of my roommates, Mesch, told me this morning that she was going to switch to the Diva Cup for all of her menstrual needs! Just a small proof that we can change the world, even one person at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment