Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Heartbeat

Some might say that in order to feel your heart you only need to find your pulse, but I strongly disagree. In order to find your heart you must find your home. After all, home is where the heart is ;-). And my heart lies within this beautiful woman and the three amazing kids who see beauty in every corner of the world. What I have found in my family is the ability to overcome every obstacle placed before me, natural or man-made and make ways for us to live in harmony and peace with what we are given.
The best advice I can give any of you is to truly follow your heart. It may hurt at times and it may seem like it has stopped beating, but during those times you only need to listen more closely. If you just bear down and listen with all your strength you will find your path and it will be one of honesty, integrity, self-esteem, courage and love.
You may not find the same things as I have but you will find your inner peace and in doing so come to peace with the world around you. A good way to start is to be kind to your mother earth and she will be kind to you. We are all linked together in this world and one action influences another in a tremendous way. So be kind to your world, your neighbors, your family and your friends and they will be kind to you. Build a garden instead of buying a big screen TV, make your own solar panels instead of reaching that next level on your Wii, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you do it with the voice in your heart.
As for me, I am going to continue to live my life according to my heart. I suggest you all do the same.
Peace
T

No comments:

Post a Comment